- What Should I Do To Avoid Bruising?
- Recovery After Giving Blood Sample
- What Happens During A Blood Test?
- What tests require patients consent?
- When should I give my sample for double marker/ triple marker test?
- What is Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT)?
- How should I collect 24-hour Urine sample?
- How Should I Collect Faeces /Stool Sample?
- How Should I Collect Mid Stream Urine (MSU)?
- What Should I Do To Give My Sample For Testing?
- How Can I Know What The Results Mean?
- When Will You Receive The Results Of Your Test?
- Tips For Collecting Specimens At Home
- Facts About Blood Test
- What variables could affect test results?
- How can the patient help in getting accurate results?
When will you receive the Results of your test?
Depending on the laboratory work performed, test results may be available within a few hours to as long as several weeks. More details about each test can be obtained in the services section.