- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutrition Support
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Behavioral problems in children and adolescents
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Cardiac surgery
- Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
- Neonatal and Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
The Apollo Hospital features a unique neonatal and pediatric congenital heart disease program that provides expertise in every area of pediatric and congenital heart care. Our team members are in tune with the special needs of the tiniest of heart patients.
Services offered include non-invasive diagnostics services with digitized Echo machine; cardiac catheterization suites for diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterizations including neonatal interventions, balloon angioplasty, device closure of ASD, PDA, VSD, balloon septostomy, stenting of blood vessels including neonates and electrical problems (arrhythmias) of the heart of newborn and children.