- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutrition Support
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Behavioral problems in children and adolescents
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Cardiac surgery
- Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
- Neonatal and Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Neonatal and Pediatric Surgery
Expertise is available for correction of major congenital malformations in the neonate. Highly specialized facilities exist for the management of emergencies and complex surgical problems in infants and children. Pediatric bronchoscopy, cystoscopy, laparoscopy and thoracoscopy, both diagnostic and therapeutic are available.
The unit has extensive experience of dealing with all kinds of major congenital anomalies and has consistently produced excellent results..