MBBS, MD ( Radio Diagnosis ), DM ( Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology )
Consultant - Neuro Radiologist
Graduated MBBS- Mysore Medical College, Mysore 2007
MD Radiodignosis-MRMC, Gulbarga-2011
DM Neuroradiology- NIMHANS, Bangalore 2014
- Worked as junior consultant in the department of Radiology in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher medical Science.
- Assistant professor in department of Neuroradiology, Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Working in Apollo BGS Hospitals, Mysore from 2018.
- Pediatric and Adult Neuroimaging
- Advanced neuroimaging- DTI, MRS, fMRI
- Cerebral and spinal angiography
- Neuroendovascular procedures for cerebral aneurysms, AVM, dural AVF, CCF, Spinal Vascular malformation
- Carotid and vertebral artery stenting
- Peripheral endovascular procedures – peripheral angioplasty and stenting
- Hepatic interventions – PTBD, TACE, TIPSS
- Head and neck embolisations
- Peripheral embolisations – Bronchial artery embolisation, Uterine artery embolisation, Prostatic artery embolisation
- Varicose vein ablation
- Hegde VS et al, Susceptibility weighted imaging in case of lissencephaly : Evidence of persistant fetal vasculature. Journal of Paediatric Neuroradiology 3(2014) 87- 90
- Hegde VS et al, Dengue encephalitis with predominant cerebellar involvement: Report of eight cases with MR and CT imaging features. Eur Radiol 2015 Mar;25(3): 719-25.
- Many more as co author
Awards and Recognition
- NTS Scholar
- Life member of ISNR
- Dissertation work on DTI and volumetric assessment of – trigeminal neuralgia, done at NIMHANS.
- Certificate of Merit for poster presentation at RSNA,2015, Chicago
- Young practitioner grant, LINNC Seminar Asia 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Many paper and poster presentations at national and regional level.
- Invited guest lectures at regional and state level