MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) [PGI, Chandigarh], FNB (Infectious Diseases)
Consultant, Infectious Diseases
Dr Vinay is an Infectious disease physician with expertise in handling simple and complicated infections, both in immunocompetent and immunocompromised patients.
- 6.5 years experience post MD
- Hospitalist at Columbia Asia, Bangalore from 2010-2012
- Consultant Internal Medicine, Critical Care & Infection Control at GMRV CARE Multispeciality Hospital (2012-2014)
- National Board Fellow, Infectious Diseases at Apollo hospitals, Chennai (2014-2016)
- Infectious diseases with primary interest in lung and abdominal infections
- Prolonged fevers of unknown origin
- Obstetric and gynaecologic infections
- Transplant related infections
- Adult vaccines
- Travel medicine and travel health
- “Primary Pulmonary Botryomycosis” published in Lung India journal.
- “Endotipsitis” published in Tropical gastroenterology.
- “Optic neuritis in Scrub typhus” published in Indian Pediatrics.