MBBS, MS, DNB, ( Gen Surgery) MCh , DNB (Plastic Surgery)
Sr Consultant Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Satish H V is one of the registered, cosmetic plastic surgeons in India.
- He went for training in Hand and Micro Surgery at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore,
- Later joined JSS Medical College and was there for 8 years and was for some time a Professor of Plastic Surgery at JSS.
- In 21 years of practice he has performed nearly 14000 procedures.
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment.
- Main practice is now Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery.
- Hand Surgery.
- A modified approach for Submucous cleft palate surgery: Minimal access palatoplasty. J Cleft Lip Palate Craniofac Anomal 2014: 1: 109-11
- Dysphonia severity index in children with VPD: a pre post operative comparison.innovative Journal of medicine and Health science, Vol 3, no 6 , 13
- Comparison of Velopharyngeal closure and perceptual speech charecteristics in children with submucous cleft palate: A cineradiographic study,Journal of All india institute of speech and hearing, 32, 10-17
- Hepatic trauma: an Indian experience, Int Surgery 80(3): 247-50,1995
- Reviewer- Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, Indian Journal of Cleft Lip, Palate and craniofacial Anomalies.
- Chapter in Indian Textbook of plastic surgery, on Velopharyngeal Insufficiency, 2017