MBBS, DNB ( Gen. Med), MNAMS, Certified course in Evidence based Diabetes Mellitus
A highly competent, approachable, physician acknowledge by both his co-workers as well as patients for his professional skills and personal ethics, with ability to tackle complicated cases and critical situations with a calm, thoughtful and disciplined approach.
Known for his good relationship with his professional colleagues and patients, can communicate effectively in English, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil Carries his team along in every situation with a determined approach to deliver the best possible care to the patient.
Well experienced in medical procedures like Pleural Tap, Pleural Biopsy, Bone marrow aspiration, Bone Marrow trephine biopsy, Lumbar puncture, central venous aces, Ascitic tap, liver biopsy, etc.
- Worked as senior Medical officer at Indira Gandhi Government General Hospital and post graduate Institute, Pondicherry in department of Gen. Medicine Cardiology, Nephrology and Neurology.
- As Consultant having Overall experience of 9 Years and Physician at Apollo BGS Hospitals, since 7.5 years and is a teacher and thesis guide to students pursing their post – graduate degree in medicine.
- Diabetes Mellitus and Thyroid diseases.
- Infectious Disease.
- Complicated Multi system Disease.
- Intensive Medical care.
- Risk factors for Coronary Artery Disease in the Geriatric Population of Pondicherry.
- Case report in management of Acute Chloroquine overdose.