MBBS (MMC & RI, Mysore), MD ( AIIMS, New Delhi ), DM ( Nephrology, SGPGIMS, Lucknow )
Associate Consultant Nephrologist
Dr. Praveen is a native of Mysore and comes with a vast experience in the field of Nephrology. He has completed his MD from the apex institution of this country (AIIMS, New Delhi) followed by his DM Nephrology from the prestigious institute SGPGIMS, Lucknow. His special interests are in Renal Transplantation and Interventional Nephrology. He specializes in hemodialysis access care and hemodialysis access creation including Permcath insertion for CKD patients.
- Permacath insertion
- AVF Creation
- ABO Compatible & Incompatible
- Cadaveric Transplantation
Critical Care Nephrology
Research and Articles
- Factors affecting the response of treatment with methotrexate in treatment naïve Rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Tuberculosis in renal transplant recipients – Do Rituximab and other immunosuppressants have a role? Accepted for ORO -poster presentation in 49th ISNCON, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 2018.
- Rapidly progressive renal failure in Type 2 Diabetes mellitus – Changing trends, natural history and outcome
- Acute kidney injury in pregnancy. Praveen Chandrashekar, Anupama Kaul, RajKumar Sharma. Clnical Queries: Nephrology. 2016; 8-15