MBBS (MMC & RI, Mysore), MD ( AIIMS, New Delhi ), DM ( Nephrology, SGPGIMS, Lucknow )
Associate Consultant Nephrology
Dr. Praveen is a native of Mysore and comes with a vast experience in the field of Nephrology. His special interests are in Renal Transplantation and Interventional Nephrology.
- Permacath insertion
- AVF Creation
- ABO Compatible & Incompatible
- Cadaveric Transplantation
Critical Care Nephrology
- Factors affecting the response of treatment with methotrexate in treatment naïve Rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Tuberculosis in renal transplant recipients – Do Rituximab and other immunosuppressants have a role?
- Rapidly progressive renal failure in Type 2 Diabetes mellitus – Chnaging trends, natural history and outcome
- Acute kidney injury in pregnancy. Praveen Chandrashekar, Anupama Kaul, RajKumar Sharma. Clnical Queries: Nephrology. 2016; 8-15