MBBS, DNB (Gen. Medicine)
Dr. Narahari, is a consultant Physician has vast experience in the field of General Medicine.
- Dr.Narahari has over 15 years of experience in General Medicine.
- He has served as Professor & consultant at JSS Medical College, Mysuru (2003 – 2016) and as consultant physician and a post graduate teacher at St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bengaluru (2000 -2003).
- He has worked in specialty departments of Cardiology, Nephrology and Emergency Medicine.
- Diabetes Mellitus ,Hypertension
- Acute care Medicine inclusive of Emergencies
- Critical care illness and Peri-operative medicine.
- Infectious diseases
- Elderly care management
- Study of impact of health education on knowledge, attitude and practice related to dengue fever.
- Evaluation of poison information services provided by a new poison information center.
- Prospective Monitoring of Adverse Drug Reactions associate with Antiepileptic Drug in a South Indian Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital”
- Drug utilization evaluation of Antiplatelet agents in Medicine department of a South Indian Teaching Hospital
- Helicobacter pylori associated vitamin B12 deficiency, pernicious anaemia and subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord
- Rare Case of Non –Small Cell Carcinoma of Lung Presenting as Miliary Mottling
- Impact of Clinical Pharmacist interventions on cost of drug therapy in ICUs of a Tertiary care teaching hospital.
- Prospective Monitoring of Adverse Drug Reactions associated with Antiplatelet and Antiepileptic Drugs in a South Indian Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital
- Prevalence of medication-related problems among patients with renal compromise in an Indian hospital.
- Impact of Clinical Pharmacist-Provided Education on Medication Adherence Behaviour in ESRD Patients on Haemodialysis.
- An assessment of the quality of life in hemodialysis patients using the WHOQOL-BREF questionnaire.
- Impact of Education on knowledge, attitude, belief and practices in Hemodialysis patients.
- Medication knowledge of hemodialysis patients and influence of clinical pharmacist provided education on their knowledge.
- Knowledge of Hemodialysis patients about their medications; influence of clinical pharmacist provided education.
- Impact of Diabetes on the Risk of Geriatric Conditions. Indian Journal of Pharmacology.