MBBS, DNB, EGMP (IIMB)
Dr. Arunkumar B V, having Experience of 14 years in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Department at various Hospitals in Mysore.
- Nov 2014 – Present: Apollo BGS Hospitals, Mysore – Consultant Anesthesiologist: Department of Anesthesiology
- Aug 2012 – Nov 2014: Bhanavi Hospital, Mysore – Chief Consultant Anesthesiologist Intensivist
- 2005– 2014: Bassappa Memorial Hospital, Mysore –Consultant Anesthesiologist Chief Incharge-Critical Care
- Excellent knowledge and deal with inhalational, intravenous, opioids and NMB drugs.`
- Performing spinal anesthesia and regional Intravenous injection (upper limb)
- Early management of anesthesia and cardiac emergencies.
- Skills needed for Difficult Airway Management & Double lumen tube insertion
- Efficient deal with: FOB, C-Mac, Air track, LMA and i-Gel.
- Skills needed for bedside insertion of percutaneous tracheostomy in Intensive Care.
- Central line insertion (internal jugular, subclavian and femoral)
- Intra-arterial cannulation (radial, brachial and femoral)
- Postoperative care for major surgery cases, mechanically ventilated and hemodynamically unstable patients.
- Medical infrastructure planning including helping the team build in Basappa hospitals and responsible in setting benchmarks in OT and ICU’s.
- Strategic Planning and Business Continuity Management in patient care areas
- “Evidence-based technological approach for disease prediction using classification technique”, published in Springer series “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems”, 2017.
- “Disease Classification and Prediction using Principal Component Analysis and Ensemble Classification framework.”,paper has been published in International Journal of Control Theory and Applications (SCOPUS Indexed, Listed in UGC), volume 10 issue 14
- “Development of Machine learning model to predict the risk of Diabetic Retinopathy”, International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management, InderScience Publications (under review).
- “Disease Classification and Prediction using Principal Component Analysis and Ensemble Classification framework.”, 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Computing Techniques in Engineering, Science and Management (SCESM 2017), 27th and 28th January, 2017, Jain Engineering College, Belgavi, (Near Goa), India.
- “Evidence-based technological approach for disease prediction using classification technique”, Fifth International Conference on Cognition and Recognition (ICCR 2016), 30th and 31st December, 2016, Maharaja Institute of Technology, Mysuru, India.
- “Outcome of Patients admitted to CCU of a tertiary care hospital with acute exacerbation of COPD and Respiratory Failure”, Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences/ eISSN- 2278-4802, pISSN- 2278-4748/ Vol. 4/ Issue 105/ Dec. 31, 2015