MBBS, MD, PGDMLE
Dr. Arti Behl is experienced Psychiatrist with more than 17 years experience in her field.
- Internship from Thanjavur Medical College Hospital from June 1997 to June 1998.
- MD (Psychiatry) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal from 1999 to 2002. This Included General Hospital Psychiatry training along with one month of Mental Hospital posting at NIMHANS, Bangalore; two months posting in Clinical Psychology; three months in Neurology and two months in General Medicine.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Dept. of Psychiatry, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, from July 2002 to May 2004. Being a post graduate training Institute, was actively involved in teaching PG’s in Psychiatry.
- Currently working as Consultant Psychiatrist at Apollo BGS Hospitals, Mysore since August, 2004.
- Did PG diploma in Medical Law and Ethics(PGDMLE) from NLSIU Bangalore in 2016.
- Mental Health in women
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Dissertation: Prevalence of Dysfunctional Eating Behavior in a female student population. Submitted to Manipal Academy of Higher Education in 2002 in partial fulfillment for MD Psychiatry.
- Arti Dogra, Hema Tharoor and kanti M. Sexual Dysfunction in, Ed N Kar and GC Kar: Comprehensive Textbook of Sexual Medicine, 1st Ed. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher Pvt Ltd 2005; 154-165.
- Arti Behl. Female sexuality Issues in the Elderly Population. in, TSS Rao, Sanjay Gupta Abhinav Tandon. Intimacy Matters: Elderly Sexuality. Indian association for Geriatric Mental Health, 2011; 143-158.
Paper presented – National Conferences:
- Arti Dogra, Kiran Kumar, Murali. N, Jagadisha, PSVN Sharma, Gender difference In age at onset of Bipolar Affective Disorder patients in GHPU: a record based study at ANCIPS 2001, Pune.
- Arti Dogra, Murali. N, PSVN Sharma, Three year’s audit of Electro Convulsive therapy in GHPU – Part 1 at ANCIPS, 2002 held at Kolkata.
- Arti Dogra, N. Kar, PSVN Sharma, Psychiatric comorbidities in females with Dysfunctional Eating Behavior at ANCIPS 2003 held at Hyderabad.
Papers presented – International Conferences:
- Arti Dogra, N. Kar, Hema Tharoor, Gender differences in Adult Suicide attempters: A General Hospital study at the XXIst Conference of International Association of Suicide Prevention, Chennai,2001.
- Arti Dogra, N. Kar, Hema Tharoor, PSVN Sharma, An Insight into factors associated with prevention of suicide attempts, presented at the XVII th World conference of Social Psychiatry, Agra, October 2001.