Learn about the diet required to maintain healthy bones, the deformities of the lower limbs, arthritis, rheumatis, osteoporosis, slipped disc and many more...
Who Is The Candidate For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- People suffering from severe arthritis of knee joints.
- Daily knee pains from a very long time with swelling.
- Debilitating pain restricting activities of daily living.
- Severe deformity of the legs following knee pains (bent or bowlegs).
- People suffering with rheumatoid arthritis (young and old).
- Arthritis or deformity following bony or ligamentous injuries around the knee joint.