Read about the treatments we offer, including complex brain surgery, treatment of acute head injuries, Neuro - Endoscopic Surgery, Endovascular Coiling of Aneurysms and Vascular Malformations, Robotic Neurorehabilitation etc...
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Percutaneous Spine Procedure
- Brain Injury & Critical Care
- Spine and Back Care
- Neuro Radiology Services
- Stereotactic Biopsy/Aspiration
- Neuro Intensive Care
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Brain and Spine Endoscopy
- Endovascular Neurosurgery (Brain Angioplasty)
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Surgery for Stroke/Stroke Prevention
- Neuro Navigation
- Surgery for the Acute Head Injury and Spinal Injuries
- Surgery for Spinal Cord Tumors
- MISS (Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery)
- Micro – Neurosurgery
Neuro Radiology Services
Interventional Neuro Radiology: Separate departments and separate machines are available for this crucial area. More than 150 therapeutic procedures and more than 300 diagnostic procedures are being done annually.
The following radiological services are at the disposal of the Neurosurgical Department
- Neuro-sonogram Trans-cranial Doppler.
- 128 slice CAT scans.
- 1.5 Tesla MRI with provisions for Spectroscopy.
- Tractography and Functional studies.