Read about common Neurological disorders and their diagnosis and treatments in an easy to understand format..
- Intraoperative Neuro Physiology Monitoring
- Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (CUSA)
- Slipped Disc
- Spinal Tumors & Spinal Injuries
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Head Injury
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Tumours & Migraine
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Muscular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Epilepsy (Seizures) Surgery
- Neurovascular Disorders
Patients attending emergency with sudden onset of severe headache need to be examined by the specialist carefully to exclude causes like brain hemorrhage, meningitis and acute migraine. It is better not to neglect any acute headache, as most of these conditions are treatable.