Read about common Neurological disorders and their diagnosis and treatments in an easy to understand format..
- Intraoperative Neuro Physiology Monitoring
- Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (CUSA)
- Slipped Disc
- Spinal Tumors & Spinal Injuries
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Head Injury
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Tumours & Migraine
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Muscular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Epilepsy (Seizures) Surgery
- Neurovascular Disorders
This a condition where, following a viral illness, the patient can develop weakness in the limbs and numbness. The antibodies produced during the viral illness sometimes attack the nerve sheath or the nerve fibres. There are specific treatment measures for the illness with good outcome in a large percentage of the patients.