Emergency 24 X 7
As pioneers of Emergency care in India, Apollo Hospitals 24 hours Emergency Care guarantees you the highest levels of skill, expertise and infrastructure. Our protocols are designed to respond quicker, and have proven outcomes that are on par with the very best in the world. We actively leverage our multi-specialty prowess to deliver the crucial edge in emergency care.
At an Apollo Emergency Room, there is always easy and swift access to super specialist surgeons and cutting edge procedures. We have cardiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons and trauma specialists who are on 24×7 standby for expert care during a medical emergency. Our long years of experience has taught us the value of every minute. In an Apollo Hospitals’ Emergency Room, one can be assured of receiving globally benchmarked medical assistance as the team’s singular focus is to help patients get better, faster.
We also track several important metrics to ensure that the care process is smooth and efficient every single time.
Some of these are:
- Door to triage happens in less than 5 minutes
- Access to neurologists, & neurosurgeons within 5 minutes, to assess a stroke
- Door to cath lab time in 20 minutes in stroke
A legacy of expertise in Emergency Care
Apollo Hospitals is a pioneer of modern day emergency care in India.We set up the ‘National Network of Emergency Services’ to provide emergency care of uniform quality standards across the country. Our 24-hour emergency and trauma care is geared to meet all medical and surgical emergencies, including polytrauma…
Protocol driven systems ensure results every single time
Apollo Emergency Care is a scientifically developed protocol-driven emergency system. The system has several unique and innovative features –
- An easy to remember emergency access number – 1066.
- Ambulances that are well equipped and manned by trained personnel –indeed a veritable ‘Hospital on Wheels’.
- Air Ambulance Services for remote areas and life-threatening emergencies.
- Effective communication system between the central control room, ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospitals.
- Standardised emergency rooms in the hospitals that are a part of the network.
- Common functional and medical protocols across the system.
- Training of doctors and other personnel required for pre-hospital and in-hospital care.
The National Network of Emergency Services
The Emergency Services at Apollo Hospitals are being managed by National network of Emergency Services. The equipments, systems, and protocols for these emergency rooms have been standardized for application across the country.
The Emergency services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. All kinds of medical emergencies are managed by the emergency room. The paramedics and medical staff are BLS and ACLS certified by the American Heart Association. The emergency room has a fleet of fully equipped ambulances stationed at various locations to facilitate easy access in an emergency.
The ER accommodates all kinds of medical emergencies stroke, MI, Road traffic accidents, domestic accidents, snake bite, paralysis, Head Injury, Drug overdose, poison intakes, Airway obstruction etc.
The ER has a multidisciplinary approach in designing the plan of care. Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is accredited by Joint commission International. The protocols followed according to determined pathways keeping in view the needs of the patient and intensity of the condition.
For all medical emergencies dial 1066 from any fixed or mobile phone to contact the emergency control.