Apollo BGS Hospitals is a pioneer of modern day emergency care in Mysore. It set up the ‘National Network of Emergency Services’ to provide emergency care of uniform quality standards across the country. Its 24-hour emergency and trauma care is geared to meet all medical and surgical emergencies, including polytrauma.
In a very short span, Apollo BGS Hospital has achieved patient numbers and clinical outcomes that are comparable with that of the best institutes in the world.
Apollo BGS Hospital is the only private hospitals in Mysore to have a comprehensive Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) for patient care and training. The 12 bedded Emergency is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for a wide spectrum of patients with acute emergencies for initial evaluation, resuscitation, treatment, investigation, stabilization, monitoring and disposition.
We Offer 24/7 Healthcare Services…
- A comprehensive Emergency Department for patient care supported by a well coordinated road evacuation service that is easily accessible through a dedicated entrance, and has a ramp to facilitate the transfer of patients on stretchers and wheelchairs
- Designed as state-of-the-art Trauma Centre, the unit has.
A large treatment room.
A plaster room.
Cardiac Monitors, Ventilators and portable X-ray, Sonography & 2 D Echo machines
- The unit is supported by an Emergency Consultant who is the only specialist in this region with MCEM and over 10years of experience , trained Senior resident doctors with Diploma in emergency medicine, also ACLS/BLS trained staff nurses around the clock, cutting edge technology and ambulance services with critical life-saving equipment manned by trained medical and paramedical staff. Our ambulances have the ability to transport critically ill patients in need of life support
- Fastest Response Time In Accidents, Heart Attacks and Paralytic Stroke
The Apollo Emergency department has a meticulous teaching program for doctors, nurses and paramedics. The department also conducts teaching programs for medical professionals and lay people in first aid, life support, and various areas of public health importance, as a part of community outreach activities.
WHEN TO USE OUR SERVICES
Acute Medical Emergencies such as
- Cardiac Arrest
- Heart Attack
- Severe Asthma
Acute Neurological / Poly trauma
- Head Injury
- Poly trauma
- Road Traffic Accident
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Acute Surgical Conditions
- Acute Abdomen Pain
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Acute Kidney Pain / Stone
Acute Medical Conditions
- Gynaecology Emergency
- Paediatric Emergency
- Acute Ear, Nose & Throat emergencies